Please try entering https://graph.facebook.com/672078429515641/photos?fields=source,link,name,images,album&limit=200 into your URL bar and seeing if the page loads.
On 19 February 2014, the AJC Transatlantic Institute marked a decade of engagement with the EU by holding a celebratory dinner at the Steigenberger Grandhotel Brussels that brought together over 200 senior EU officials, members of the European Parliament and other national legislatures, diplomats, civic organisations, journalists, and Jewish community leaders from across Europe.
The dinner featured speeches and remarks from:
– Cecilia Malmström, European Commissioner for Home Affairs (the text of her speech, as prepared, can be found here)
– Didier Reynders, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belgium
– David Harris, Executive Director of AJC
– Francois-Xavier de Donnea, Chair of the Belgian Parliament Foreign Affairs Committee (the text of his speech, as prepared, can be found here. Please note that Minister Reynders arrived at the end to present the awards to Mr. Tanner and Mr. Harris.)
– Ambassador David Walzer, Mission of Israel to the EU and NATO
– Mr. Robert A. Wood, Acting Chief of the US Mission to the EU
It was also a chance to pay tribute to Dr. Rhoda Baruch and her family for their decade of support for the AJC Transatlantic Institute. Dr. Baruch and her late husband Jordan founded TAI in 2004.
In honour of a decade of commitment to transatlantic relations, the Belgian monarchy saw it fitting to bestow the honour of Commandeur de l’Ordre de la Couronne upon TAI Chair Emeritus Harold Tanner and AJC Executive Director David Harris.
View the pictures from the dinner here:Facebook API came back with a faulty result. You may be accessing an album you do not have permissions to access.