Please try entering https://graph.facebook.com/671556676234483/photos?fields=source,link,name,images,album&limit=200 into your URL bar and seeing if the page loads.
A delegation of 65 AJC leaders and staff travelled to Brussels for a week-long mission (17-20 February 2014) highlighting TAI’s work and access in Brussels. Sessions included:
- A discussion about the situation on campus with Jane Braden-Golay (President, European Union of Jewish Students) and Nathan Chicheportiche (Executive Director, EUJS).
- A briefing with Dr. Jamie Shea, Deputy Assistant Secretary General for Emerging Security Challenges at NATO.
- A dinner with Belgian Jewish leaders at the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung.
- A lunch debate on EU-Israel relations with Ambassador David Walzer (Mission of Israel to the EU), Bastiaan Belder (MEP and Chair of the EP’s Delegation for Relations with Israel) and Roland Freudenstein (Deputy Director, Wilfried Martens Centre for European Studies).
- A roundtable with Members of the European Parliament.
- A briefing on EU foreign policy with Ambassador Pierre Vimont (Executive Secretary General, European External Action Service).
- A discussion on anti-Semitism in Europe with AJC’s European office directors.
A group of AJC and TAI leaders, headed by AJC President Stanley Bergman, met with European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso .
View the pictures from the week-long mission in Brussels here:Facebook API came back with a faulty result. You may be accessing an album you do not have permissions to access.